Though showering with sterling silver jewelry on should not harm the metal, there is a good chance that it could induce tarnishing. Waters that contain chlorine, salts, or harsh chemicals will affect the look of your sterling silver. We encourage our customers to remove your sterling silver before showering.
14K gold 9K gold -
Wearing solid gold jewelry, white gold or yellow gold, in the shower will not harm the metal itself, however it can reduce the shine therefore it is not recommended. Showering with gold plated jewelry can eventually cause the gold layer to wear off completely, therefore you should definitely refrain from doing so.
Pearls are incredibly delicate products of nature. This being so, a pearl’s lustrous surface can easily be affected by any chemicals, oils, soaps, shampoos, cosmetics, and alkaline environments. As a strict guideline, you should never shower with your pearls on and always wipe them gently after wearing with a soft cloth
- Gold plated -
- After showering, using lotion, or any other body product, wait until your product is completely dry before slipping on your gold-plated jewelry. Some products can have a negative reaction with gold-plating and can cause changes in color or texture.
- Always apply perfume / body lotion before putting on your jewelry. Perfume chemicals can react with the metal and cause a change in the appearance.
- Don't sleep, shower,exercise, swim or do the dishes in your gold-plated jewelry.
- When you are not wearing your jewelry, make sure to store them in a jewelry case or wrapped up in a soft cloth to prevent scratching.
- SIZE- the size of our open rings, bracelets and collars are only slightly adjustable. Adjustments should be done very gently without using force or strain on the metal.
- For repair inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include in the mail: client name, description of issue, photograph of the damaged piece, date and proof of purchase.
- Our team will review the information and reply with assessment and further instructions. In case of a repair being initiated we reserve the right to repair or replace according to our judgement.
- We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns and exchanges.
- All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
- If purchased from another stockist please contact the original stockist from where your piece was purchased. In case they are unable to help you we will do our best to assist.
- If you are a client living in Israel you are welcomed to drop off and pick up repairs in 46 Lilienblum studio or 13 Amiaad boutique.