- We create our jewelry with love and appreciation, hand crafted in our studio.
- Our pieces are hand finished and therefore delicate in nature.
Please treat it with care and follow our instructions in order to maintain it.
- Please mind that metals react to air, climate and our skin, and might change tones over time.
- Do not swim, bathe or shower in your jewelry.
- Avoid exposure to heat and moisture.
- Perfumes, oils and moistures may affect the surface and stones.
- Do not store your jewelry in damp places such as bathrooms, instead shelter it in dry surroundings.
- Plated jewelry may be cleaned by gently wiping with a damp towel.
- Silver jewelry may be cleaned with most detergents and a soft toothbrush.
- Open rings, bracelets and collars are only slightly adjustable. Adjustments should be done very gently without using force or strain on the metal.
- Keep in mind that different people have different reactions to metals. While some have strong reactions to brass, others have no reactions at all. If you know yourself to have these reactions, we recommend purchasing sterling silver or solid gold jewelry.
- Custom orders can be made in 9k, 14k and 18k gold.
For repair inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include in the mail:
Your name, description of issue, photograph of the damaged piece, date and proof of purchase.
Our team will review the information and reply with assessment and further instructions. In case of a repair being initiated we reserve the right to repair or replace according to our judgment.
We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs, returns and exchanges.
All repairs are subject to shipping charges.
If purchased from another stockist please contact the original stockist from where your piece was purchased. In case they are unable to help you we will do our best to assist.
If you are a client living in Israel you are welcomed to drop off and pick up repairs in our boutique located in Amiaad 13 flea market Tel Aviv.